something is happening exhibition

The exhibition was surrounded with a very vibrant and active energy. I had never hung up anything on the walls before, ever. I found it to be quite easy and watching people stand in front of my photos and look at my book was quite rewarding. I'm glad that a handful of my friends came to see my work and the work of my peers. It was in a sense comforting. This exhibition inspired me to think about my future exhibitions that I will show work in, or maybe even host.


I enjoyed much of the process; even the difficulty of hanging up vinyl lettering on the walls. The process of creating those vinyl letters definitely was a learning curve for me. Even with two other people's eyes I still had a hard time hanging it up to be straight. But now I know how to use another tool in the University's Makerspace I can't really be upset about it. 

Comments